hope you all had a great weekend.. mine consisted of work so not quite that exciting =/
my parents celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary yesterday so we all went out for a nice dinner to celebrate. today i had my annual eye appointment which consisted of having to have my pupils dilated so i haven't been able to see properly haha
so i decided to make this post short and sweet and just do another list of things i am currently lusting over!
1) we just got these jeans in at work the other week and i have been eyeing them ever since! they aren't something i would normally go for but there's something about them that i just love! i'm keeping my fingers crossed they don't sell out by next payday! you can find them here
2) how gorgeous are these boots?!? i literally catch myself drooling over them whenever i visit the Topshop website. recently i've been on a mission to find the perfect black ankle boots for winter and i stumbled across these gems and instantly knew they were the ones. unfortunately they aren't in my budget at the moment so if i'm lucky i'll be able to talk my dad into spotting me some cash ;) these can be found here
3) the next item on the list are the infamous disco pants by american apparel. again, not something i would usually go for but the more i seem them in outfit posts the more my curiosity grows! i've been stalking lily's blog (llymlrs) for a whiles now since she's been doing a series of posts where she tries out dupes for these disco pants. i'm hoping she stumbles across some that are very similar but not quite as pricey! i have faith in you lily!
4) next is just something silly i've been wanting. i'll just go ahead and admit that i am a huge harry potter fan and will never quite get over the fact that the books/films are over forever :( i just got myself a new lanyard for my keys and have been looking for some cute keychains to go with it. this seems like the perfect trinket to always remind me of the books i grew up with and will love for the rest of my life :)
5) last, but certainly not least are the Sleep-In rollers which i'm sure many of you have heard about since they have been reviewed by practically everyone! never would i have imagined being able to sleep in hair rollers and get the gorgeous effects that some girls have seen. i remember playing around with my grandmothers set of velcro rollers way back in the day and thinking those were the neatest things on the planet. fortunately for me, and my bank balance, these seem to be moderately priced so i might be purchasing myself a pair in the near future! these can be found here
so this post wasn't necessarily 'short' but i hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless!
if you'd like me to do a post about anything in particular just leave me a comment below :)