Sunday, June 9, 2013

au naturale

hello beauties! hope you all are having a fabulous weekend in the sunshine :) 
today I wanted to share with you my recent 'go-to' eye makeup look since it's incredibly easy to do and is a perfect summer look since it incorporates neutral shades that are easy to find in your collection! 

I only use three shadows from my UD Naked palette for this look [Virgin, Sin and Naked] which are the first three in the palette and the lightest. I start off by applying Virgin to the inner corners of my eyes  and onto the bottom lash line to make my eyes look brighter and more 'awake'. I then apply 'Sin' along my entire lid just up to the crease, and finally apply 'Naked' into my crease using a pencil brush to make it very precise. 
I then continue with my usual mascara and eyeliner [L'Oreal Voluminous, Clinique High Impact, Kat Von D tattoo liner] to finish off the look! 
and there you have it! sorry for the god awful brows, must get them threaded asap haha 
as you can see, this look is super easy to do and is perfect for everyday! although i use shadows from my Naked palette for this look, the shades are easily dupable so you probably already have similar shades in your collection already :) 

whats been your 'go-to' eye look recently!? 
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'll need to try this. Sin is one of my favourite e/s colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! I usually use Naked quite a bit, but I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beaut! I'm going to have to try this combo. I have a bad habit of only using like 2 colors out of the palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I wish I had the skills for doing my eyeliner that perfectly, I'm awful at it! xxx

    Leanne | Seeking Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab! I still need to get myself thee naked pallete!!!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your 'god awful' brows look fine! haha i love this look for every day :)

    ReplyDelete