Sunday, June 23, 2013

business in the back, party in the front


hello lovelies! hope you all had a wonderful weekend?! my sister and I took our grandmother out for dinner tonight so thought I would share what I wore :) 

Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Target

I really love this dress I scored from Forever last year because it's incredibly simple but it can be dressed up with the right shoes & accessories. Plus the high/low style dress seems to be quite 'in' this summer also! I didn't want to dress it up too much since we weren't going out to a fancy restaurant so I paired it witch these adorable black wedges I picked up at Target last week which I am loving at the moment! 


and here's a peek at my face :D 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Eeeep don't you look a little bit gorgeous! Lovely :)

    SOPHisticatexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your just too beautiful, love this dress xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete